Connect Flow respects your personal data and is committed to protecting your privacy with due care in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
- Data Controller
Connect Flow International B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “Connect Flow”, “we” or “us”), with its registered office at Schipholweg 103, 2316XC, Leiden, is responsible for the processing of personal data. Your data will be controlled by Connect Flow that you have instructed or that is providing services to you or communicating to yo
- Purpose of and legal basis for the processing
Connect Flow processes personal data in the context of its consultancy and management services to clients. In addition, we process personal data in the context of its business operations, including recruiting and selecting personnel, administration, security, management of ICT systems, compliance with statutory obligations, archiving and dealing with requests, complaints and disputes. We also process personal data for marketing and communication purposes, including managing this website, sending email newsletters and organizing seminars. Connect Flow asks your consent to send the email newsletter, email invitations to seminars and other events and to place cookies and web beacons (if any). You may withdraw your consent at any time.
For purposes required by law, including maintaining records, compliance checks or screening and recording (e.g. anti-money laundering, financial and credit checks, fraud and crime prevention and detection, trade sanctions and embargo laws). This can include automated checks of personal data you provide about your identity against relevant databases and contacting you to confirm your identity, or making records of our communications with you for compliance purposes.
- Which personal data we collect
The data we process including your title, name, address, place of residence, telephone number, email address, date of birth, passport number, employment history, tax status, employee number, and other personal data which are necessary for us processing purposes stated above.
We receive above mentioned personal data which are disclosed by you. We may also receive personal data from third parties in the context of providing the services or in connection with legal requirements that are applicable to us.
- To whom we may share the data
Connect Flow will not share your personal data to any third parties only when it is necessary to carry out services as mentioned in above section “Purpose of and legal basis for processing”. For example, third parties that we engage with, such as accounting firms, law firms or other suppliers to whom we may outsource certain support services. Third parties to whom we may disclose your personal data are responsible themselves for compliance with privacy legislation. In case that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of Connect Flow, Connect Flow will conclude a processor agreement with such party that meets the requirements set out in the GDPR.
Connect Flow will in principal not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union. In case there are any transfer of your personal data outside the European Union, Connect Flow will ensure that the data transfer is in compliance with the applicable law.
- How long do we keep the data
Connect Flow retains your personal data no longer than necessary for the processing purpose as mentioned in above section “Purpose of and legal basis for processing”.
- Your rights
You, as a data subject, have following legal rights during processing your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to make a request to obtain access to your personal data;
- Rectification or Correction. You can rectify or correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Objecting. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to or request restriction of processing your personal data or object to profiling;
- Data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- Erasure. You have the right to request to erase your the personal data unless when we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent. If you have provided Connect Flow with your consent to collect, process and transfer of your personal data, you have the right to fully or partly withdraw your consent. Once we have received notification regarding withdrawn your consent, Connect Flow will no longer process your personal data for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless there is another legal ground for the processing.
Connect Flow reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy statement at any time in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations. Please check this webpage from time to time to see whether any changes have been made.
Connect Flow International B.V.
Attn. Compliance Officer
Add: Schipholweg 103, 2316 XC, Leiden, the Netherlands